I think this is very plausible considering the standards will be in place at that time and they have this other spectrum that gives them some lower700MHz frequency space for one of the key features, Carrier Aggregation. Right now that spectrum is unpaired and unused and they paid billions for it so it makes sense to me.
LTE Ideas2x2 MIMO 3G 3GPP 3GPP2 4G 4G LTE 700MHz ATT AWS Band 12 Band 13 Band 17 carrier aggregation CDMA Clear eNB Ericsson EVDO FCC femto femtocell femtocells HSPA+ IMS LightSquared lower 700MHz LTE LTE Advanced MIMO Public Safety Qualcomm Release 10 Samsung small cells SON Sprint TD-LTE TDD UE Verizon Verizon Wireless VoLTE VZW WCDMA WiFi
- Samsung launches 4G smartphone for Rs 39990 - Economic Times
- Zong to launch its 4G LTE today - Business Recorder
- Taiwan to begin second-stage auction for 4G in Q3 of 2015 - WantChinaTimes
- MSI GTX 980 Review (Twin Frozr V OC / Gaming 4G) - HardwareHeaven.com
- Get a 14-inch HP Chromebook and free 4G for $209.99 - CNET